virus: Public apology

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan@limbicnutrition.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 10:41:48 MDT

    Dear Kharin,

    Now that you have given me your perspective, I would like to apologise
    for my behaviour towards you in a recent thread.

    Suggesting you were conspiring behind my back was wrong, as was any
    suggestion you take your views from Hermit. These were groundless and
    deliberately provocative suggestions made in bad faith and I regret
    them.

    I am sorry you thought I was accusing you of trying to poison the
    debate. That was not my intention, so I suspect that was a simple
    misunderstanding.

    Kind regards

    Jonathan

    Note to the congregation: This has not come about because of any
    disciplinary action, threat or settlement of any sort.