RE: virus: 'reasonables'

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 16:15:49 MDT

    [Ant]
    Well, I was half-facetious suggesting 'reasonables', but if it's a new
    coinage we're after, something like...

            philo[a-z]* lovers of reason

    Does anyone know enough classical Greek to complete this... ?

    Ant

    [Kalkor]
    Maybe something like 'philotheist' (lovers of reason pertaining to theism?)
    'philognostic' (lovers of reason pertaining to gnosticism?)
    'philomemes' (lovers of reason pertaining to memes in general?)

    I don't know if my grammar is correct or even useable in these examples,
    just brainstorming here. Thanks for the suggestion Ant!

    Kalkor