virus: Re:"Brights" more destructive than good / WSJ attacks atheism

From: Roger (dulhunty@alum.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 22:28:33 MDT

    Kant's greatest contribution is that there is no absolute knowledge.

    Not only do we have a limited range of senses but the senses we do have, have non linear biases. Biases that provide us with evolutionary advantage. We operate with an illusion of certainty.

    Kant also challeged us to "Dare to know!"

    ----
    This message was posted by Roger to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29508>