virus: Consistent behavior

From: Kirk Steele (ksteele42@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 13:22:28 MDT

    By making the assignation that I am attempting to ruin the forum, you commit a primary fallacy David. You are begging the question.

    By asserting "I see I am not the first to do so" you disclose information that is not in the public forum. Only owner/root can do that. And you do so with the intent to curry favor. More reason to recuse yourself from the debate.

    You are behaving consistently David.

    cheers

    kirksteele

    David McFadzean <david@lucifer.com> wrote:
    Kirk Steele wrote:

    > More avoidant behavior. Consistent as well.

    I do not find your attempt to psychoanalyze me the least bit amusing. Your
    accusations are so full of misinformation and innuendo that I am forced
    to give you a strongly negative rating. I see I am not the first one to
    do so. If your reputation drops much more I will not hesitate to protect
    this forum against your attempts to ruin it.

    David

    ---
    To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to