Re: virus: Consistent behavior

From: Kirk Steele (ksteele42@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 13:54:53 MDT

    no one can "see" "I am not the first to do so" with regard to "a strongly negative rating" other than those who can see what each individual person is voting.

    Your statement reveals that.

    kirksteele

    David McFadzean <david@lucifer.com> wrote:
    Kirk Steele wrote:

    > By asserting "I see I am not the first to do so" you disclose
    > information that is not in the public forum. Only owner/root can do
    > that. And you do so with the intent to curry favor. More reason to
    > recuse yourself from the debate.

    Wrong again, Kirk.

    Check out http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=;action=repProfile;userID=1162
    10 Virians have given you a rating below 4.

    ---
    To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to