Re: Re:virus: Consistent behavior

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 15:47:23 MDT

    Kirk Steele wrote:

    > Examine the necessity of recusal of owner/root in plenipotentiary
    > matters as the power of ownership invites behavior inconsistent with
    > the necessity of full disclosure and equipotential application of
    > protocol and subsequent actions.

    Is this supposed to mean something?

    > Material HAS been deleted from
    > forums without open declaration.

    Some material has been moved to the Pit, often at Hermit's request.
    What has been deleted?

    > Actions HAVE been initiated with
    > public knowledge. These behaviors are inconsistent and incompatible
    > with the system that is being purported in Wiki.

    Can you be more specific about which actions were inconsistent with
    which parts of the system? I know of no inconsistencies but perhaps
    you have knowledge to the contrary. Please disclose with references.

    David