Re:virus: 'No health benefit' from prayer

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 05:56:59 MDT

    1. Yes, I agree, it tested the wrong question. Had it measured the impact on the pray'ers instead of the pray'ees it may have prodices positive results. The two studies, side-by-side, could then prove useful to devlopers of religions, such as ourselves.

    2. I agree that these subjective levels are only a curiosity without the correlative study. My theory is that, the existence of a poll would inspire actual commitment, although this may be difficult to measure.

    However, the third proposal - to measure referrals - I think that this is essential to the success of COV.