virus: Spam baaad.

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 05:51:22 MST

    I received this forwarded e-mail from an uncle who works at BAE Systems. It is interesting to note that a whopping ~40% of the e-mails received by BAE Systems North America is spam e-mail. Even Bill-ionaires hate spam e-mail.

    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/ofnote/06-23wsjspam.asp

    http://www.baesystems.com/northamerica/index.htm