virus: Let It All Hang Out

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 15:01:56 MST

    http://www.walterwatts.com/images/letitallhangout.mp3

    Let It Out (Let It All Hang Out)
    THE HOMBRES
    (B.B. Cunningham)

    (spoken): "I preach my dear friends, you are about to receive
    on John Barleycorn, nicotine, and the temptations of Eve"
    (Bronx cheer)

    No parkin' by the sewer sign
    Hot dog, my razor's broke
    Water drippin' up the spout
    But I don't care, let it all hang out

    Hangin' from a pine tree by my knees
    Sun is shinin' through the shade
    Nobody knows what it's all about,
    It's too much, man, let it all hang out

    Saw a man walkin' upside down
    My T.V.'s on the blink
    Made Galileo look like a Boy Scout
    Sorry 'bout that, let it all hang out

    Sleep all day, drive all night
    Brain my numb, can't stop now
    For sure ain't no doubt
    Keep an open mind, let it all hang out

    It's rainin' inside a big brown moon
    How does that mess you baby up, leg
    Eatin' a Reuben sandwich with sauerkraut
    Don't stop now, baby, let it all hang out

    Let it all hang out (harmonized) [repeat to fade]

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.