Re: virus: Re: What does it mean to be me?

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 10:29:18 MST

    Keith Henson wrote:

    > At 09:28 AM 04/11/03 +0200, you wrote:
    >
    > >[Blunderov]
    >
    > snip
    >
    > >To me, the complicated bit is how it is that we construct a contiguous
    > >internal narrative of ourselves in spite of the fact that we are not
    > >exactly the same now as we were a moment ago.

    I am EXACTLY the same on my current 40Hz cortical scan as I was on the previous 40 Hz
    cortical scan!!!

    Except between the two sweeps, I decided to ask Jesus into my heart.

    He couldn't get in in the time allotted, so it's kinda like a fucked-up "Star-Trek"
    transporter session.

    Pardon moi, I must go take an aspirin.

    ;-'<

    Walter

    > --

    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.

    "Reminding you to help control the human population. Have your sexual partner spayed
    or neutered."