RE: virus: New virian virtue

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 00:00:43 MST

    Erik Aronesty
    > Sent: 10 November 2003 0237
    > Can we, please, add integrity?
    > ---
    [Blunderov]
    I would be inclined to agree but I have a reservation. Is integrity not
    an antonym of hypocrisy? If this is true then it may be redundant to add
    integrity, hypocrisy being a Virian sin.

    That said; I do believe the brain responds to positive instruction
    better than they do to negative prohibition.

    I have an example to back this up which may interest Dr. Sebby. A golfer
    standing on a teeing area in front of which is a water hazard may easily
    sabotage himself by giving himself the instruction NOT to hit the ball
    into the water. This makes an image in his mind of the result that he
    least wishes! The subconscious then proceeds to do everything within its
    power to actualize the picture that it has been given to work with.

    Far better for the golfer to give himself the instruction to hit the
    ball OVER the water and to form that image in his mind instead.

    Best Regards