virus: Re:why corn is evil

From: Kharin (kharin@kharin.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 14:50:13 MST

    "When I suggest that a sustainable solution needs to be based on better education, I don't mean to support the silly warnings on cigarette packs (you should see the sorry state of cigarette packs in Canada). Much of the education that I have in mind relates to basic concepts like personal responsibility, accountability, and such."

    Interesting. For myself one of the reasons to be sceptical about governments is their ability to successfully engage in social engineering. To what extent do you see such values as personal responsibility and accountability as being amenable to being engineered on a collective basis?

    ----
    This message was posted by Kharin to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29678>