virus: Re:to the students here

From: Kid-A (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 17:24:49 MST

    As I am technically not a student, i'm not sure if this counts.
    I am just actively learning through life experience, some advanced books here and there when I have the time, random googling, and of course from my freaky brethren, how are you guys?
    So far I have learnt more about the world than in my last few years at college.
    I am looking forward to Uni next year, I will not have a TV as it will cost me a lot of money, do you people not have to pay for a TV license over there or what?
    I will fill my room with a computer, a new 2.8Ghz laptop, plantlife, and fresh fruit.
    It will be clean, and I will actually cook food, rather than lumping some shit into a microwave, I will learn as much as I can, hopefully all the info will come thick and fast, just the way i like it. (As things, if they start to drag get boring and I will lose my enthusiasm for the subject)
    And at the end of it all I will have an average grade, for an average student, but hopefully I will have made a marked impression on my comrades, either that or some sort of stain on their floor that they will not be able to remove, and will have to cover up with a tall lamp, which will look distinctly out of place, and will be mentioned whenever they have guests around....just to remember me by.

    :)

    Love
    Kid

    ----
    This message was posted by Kid-A to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29693>