virus: Re:to the students here

From: ElvenSage (elvensage@chaosrealms.org)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 23:28:18 MST

    I'm going to College here, off campus. I study about an hour for every class period I have. Which seems to work out pretty well for me.

    I have some equipment in my room. A sound system, my computer, videogame consoles, TV, yedeeyada. Although none of these have been bought while I was going to school. All the stuff I have is mainly from the job I had 4 years ago. Since then other problems have come up to make it so I cannot really afford to spend much money on entertainment and such. Although I must admit I splurged and bought myself Final Fantasy 11 recently.

    College for me so far has seemed like wasted time. Not because it's not going to get me somewhere, but because I haven't really been challenged and I haven't learnt much of anything from being there. My friend Kevin has gone there for 5 years now, as a computer science major (same as me) and overall I believe I know more about computer science and can write code at the same level, if not higher then him. Too bad everyone requires a stupid peice of paper to get a good job. Pffft! But that's a whole 'nother subject.

    ----
    This message was posted by ElvenSage to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29693>