Re: virus: Zionism, Anti-Semitism and American Democracy

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 21:24:10 MST

    ...i know you didnt mean it this way, but your "..if you have any
    questions..." line sounded almost smarmy and disregarding in that "patient
    and understanding way" typically reserved for the most constipated of
    jehovah's witnesses on your door step. =-) makes me want to weep...

    ....just kidding there:) but truly; i have never understood people's
    capacity to "not approve" of orthodox religion and yet embrace a watered
    down version of the same. if im not mistaken, nearly all world religions
    have one book or another, clearly stating their rules and regulations.
    while these tenets may be interpreted this way or that way, it doesnt seem
    reasonable to interpret them right into non-existence if one is supposedly
    "of" that particular faith. to do so is tantamount to admitting it's all a
    bunch of gorilla shit that youre making up along the way and while youre at
    it, making sure it fits somewhere within your lifestyle parameters. i say
    "Go Fanatic, or it Stays in the Attic" (tm).

    ...so unless youre a beard wearin', top hat flarin',
    ringlets swingin', pocket change jinglin',
    light bulb hatin', arab baitin'
    weekend walkin', hebrew talkin'
    christian killin', christ-blood spillin'
    silly-hat sportin', jew-girl courtin'
    kosher eatin', synagogue meetin'
    torah quotin', leiberman votin' jew...or...
    be a good old fashioned atheist.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".