Re:virus: Zionism, Anti-Semitism and American Democracy

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 18:35:45 MST

    simul, you ill-define many of your words subjectively. "How much faith do you have in that definition?" This is just shit you're giving Jukka because of your supposedly "former" past in Judaism. I agree with Jukka's definition for the most part. Faith, belief, trust*, confidence are irrational emotions stemming from the natural human tendency to want something more than what is quite real.

    *Trust is situationally-irrational, however, faith/belief and confidence are always irrational as these emotions do not build from previous experiences. You may think I'm wrong here, but really, that's just because you often hear people using these words inaccurately.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29719>