Re: virus: I have a good idea

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 07:44:56 MST

    Erik Aronesty wrote:
    > Cynicism can be defined as the opposite of faith.

    I wasn't aware that "cynicism" had such different definitions for
    different people here. I was using it in the sense of "An attitude
    of scornful or jaded negativity, especially a general distrust of
    the integrity or professed motives of others" and "scornfully or
    jadedly negative comment or act".

    Does anyone here think that should be a virtue?