RE: virus: Confession

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 11:53:13 MST

    Behalf
    > Of Erik Aronesty
    > Sent: 05 December 2003 1719
    > To: virus@lucifer.com
    > Subject: virus: Confession
    >
    > I would like to confess a sin. It is the ultimate sin of Hypocracy.

    [Blunderov]
    20 Hail Darwins should sort it out. Without being aware of the specifics
    of your transgression, it seems to me that life would become unbearably
    stressful if one did not occasionally resort to some small hypocrisies.

    Probably we have all met people who always say exactly what they think,
    no matter what the circumstances. Loners generally.

    Good generalship, I have read, consists of discriminating between those
    battles which need to be fought and those that don't.

    Best Regards