RE: virus: Confession

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 14:02:03 MST

    metahuman
    > Sent: 05 December 2003 2114

    > Notice, Blunderov, that simul spelled the keyword "Hypocracy" not
    > "hypocrisy."
    >
    > Hypo-
    > 1. under; beneath.
    > Ex. hypodermis ; hypocenter.
    >
    > 2. less than; deficient.
    > Ex. hypothermia ; hypokinesis.
    >
    > -cracy
    > 1. rule; government.
    > Ex. plutocracy.

    [Blunderov]
    Ah yes. I did wonder about the spelling. The thought occurred to me that
    perhaps it was about deviant guerilla medical practices like, say,
    performing unsolicited roadside circumcisions, but I discarded this
    possibility as being inconsistent with the context.

    Is poor governance a Virian sin? Probably it should be, but who will
    judge lest they themselves be judged?

    (BTW metahuman, was it your respected self who created the splendid GIFs
    of the ideohazard? If so, may I present my grateful thanks? Ideo1.gif
    printed up into a great T-shirt which I am wearing, bosom visibly
    swollen with pride, as we speak.)

    Best Regards