RE: virus: Creeping American Fascism

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 04:29:56 MST

    <q>
    InfoBeat Entertainment [infobeat@list.euniverse.com]

    WASHINGTON, Dec 07, 2003 (United Press International via COMTEX) -- The
    Secret Service wants to interview award-winning rapper Eminem over
    lyrics that could be perceived as threatening to President Bush, it was
    reported Sunday.
    The Drudge Report quoted government sources saying an interview with
    Eminem is imminent.

    A track by the rapper that appeared on the Internet called "We As
    Americans," includes the lines:

    "I don't rap for dead presidents/I'd rather see the president dead/It's
    never been said, but I set precedents and the standards, and they can't
    stand it!"
    </q>
    [Blunderov]
    Really, this is dangerous. I have seen this before. Trust me. Get rid of
    Bush ASAP. Please?
    Best Regards