virus: Merry Christmas From The Watts Family

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 15:48:47 MST

    The Watts family offers the following touching holiday song from the
    heartland to the global CoV family...........

    Merry Christmas From The Family

    Montgomery Gentry
    Written by Robert Earl Keen, Jr.

    http://www.walterwatts.com/images/covholidaysong.mp3

    Mom got drunk and Dad got drunk
    At our Christmas party
    We were drinkin' champagne punch
    And homemade eggnog
    Little sister brought her new boyfriend
    He was a Mexican
    We didn't know what to think of him
    Til he sang Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad

    Brother Ken brought his kids with him
    The three from his first wife Lynn
    And the two identical twins
    From his second wife MaryNell
    Of course he brought his new wife Kaye
    Who talks all about AA
    Chain smokin' while the stero plays
    Noel, Noel, The first Noel

    Carve the turkey turn the ball game on
    Mix Margaritas when the eggnog's gone
    Send somebody to the Quik-Pak store
    We need some ice and an extention cord
    A can of bean dip and some Diet Rite
    A box of tampons and some Marlboro Lights
    Hallelujah everybody say cheese
    Merry Christmas from the family

    Fran and Rita drove from Harlingen
    I can't remember how I'm kin to them
    But when they tried to plug their motorhome in
    They blew our christmas lights
    Cousin David knew just what went wrong
    So we all waited on our front lawn
    He threw the breaker and the lights came on
    And we sang Silent Night
    Oh Silent Night

    Carve the turkey turn the ballgame on
    Make Bloody Marys cause we all want one
    Send somebody to the Stop 'n Go
    We need some celery and a can of fake snow
    A bag of lemons and some Dite Sprite
    A box of tampons and some Salem Lights
    Hallelujah everybody say cheese
    Merry Christmas from the family