virus: Re:Key Trend: The Decline of Trust

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 11:10:21 MST

    [simul]
    I'm wrong because metahuman says I'm wrong. We should just trust you, I guess.

    [metahuman]
    You're wrong because your definition of trust is emotional rather than objective. You're wrong because your definition of trust is the same definition commonly used by rightist Christians to justify their faith and to denounce atheism as irrational. This is why you're wrong. Do your research, man. This is the Church of Virus not the Temple of Idiocy.

    For starters, read the pdf I linked to: http://www.pbi-institute.com/articles/trust.pdf.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29771>