RE: virus: Osama bin Laden and the Bushes (was Saddam arrested)

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 01:50:06 MST

    [Blunderov]
    I see. Perhaps you would care to point out the lies in the section of
    his book that I posted?

    I should mention that my post omitted the copious footnotes that were
    supplied by Michael Moore in the original. Footnotes that mostly cite
    mainstream American media of, presumably, good repute.

    I suppose it is possible that Moore has cobbled together a massive
    conspiracy to fabricate news items that reflect poorly on the Bushes.
    His cabal, if this is true, would seem to include, inter alia, The
    Atlantic Monthly, The Washington Post, The New Yorker, The Boston Globe,
    The London Times, The Tampa Tribune, The BBC World Service, The
    Telegraph (Online) The Omaha World Herald and The Houston Chronicle but
    this doesn't seem very probable, at least not to me.

    In fact the effort to which he has gone to make it clear that he is not
    just simply spouting his own unsubstantiated opinions is nothing short
    of exemplary.

    [metahuman]
    Copious defensive pro-Moore bullshit. Someone call the clean-up crew!

    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence that it is not utterly absurd; indeed, in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible." -- Lord Bertrand Russell.

    "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it's still a foolish thing." -- Lord Bertrand Russell.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29779>