Re: virus: Re:Key Trend: The Decline of Trust

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 14:59:26 MST

    I defined the term, and then I used it as defined.

    Terms like trust require definition to be useful.

    I say we should vote on a Virian definition of trust before we continue talking about it.

    And I would propose that we use checkbozes for the vote, and that my definition, or an approximation of it be on the list as well as metahuman's.

    That should settle it.