Re:virus: Zionism, Anti-Semitism and American Democracy

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 18:39:13 MST

    [meta]
    Jukka's theories on Jews are Skinheadic. Heh.

    Q. Didn't God create us all equal? And doesn't it clearly say in the Old Testament that the Jews are "God's Chosen People"?

    A. First off, we don't believe in a God, therefore whatever "supposedly" he says is irrelevant, and second, we believe that the jews wrote the New Testament to confuse the Goyim (term used to call a white person, meaning "Cattle"). The jews sure as hell(?) don't believe in the New Testament or any suicidal teachings it so dearly holds in it. The jews don't believe we are all equal, they believe THEY ARE THE CHOSEN ONES. How equal is that? Nor do they believe in "Turn the other cheek" "Resist Not evil" but instead believe in "An Eye for an Eye". Quite clearly the exact opposite, I'd say.

    Source: http://www.meta-religion.com/Hate_Groups/Skinheads/frequently_asked_questions_about.htm

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29719>