RE: virus: It's that time of year again

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 09:26:58 MST

    I'm loving it because I've got my shit together this year! Although I
    have spent too much money.

    At one of my band's Christmas shows, Santa (we had a naughty piratical
    Santa all season) did a rap that, in short, said "fuck the baby Jesus,
    Santa's the reason for the season". That was a great moment. I agree,
    cuz for me it's about the joy of giving. I meditate on deeper spiritual
    things every day and don't need an institution to remind me to do so.

    Now here's the best part, I got presents from the Fossil Cartel for a
    couple of friends and got a couple of things for me from my Xmas gift
    money (mom & grandma) - I got a TRILOBYTE fossil bracelet and a
    METEORITE necklace! I'm so psyched, I can reach to my neck and touch
    something that CAME FROM OUTER SPACE. And then reach down to my wrist
    and look at practically the beginning of life. Trilobytes were the
    first creatures to evolve vision. That just blows me away.

    I got my nasa geek friend a matching meteorite necklace and my
    shark-fixated friend a fossilized megalodon tooth necklace. I rule.

    Well, I also rule cuz all my boyfriends presents were from a sex shop.
    Did any of y'all know that there is such a thing as a vibrating camera
    dildo probe? It's totally bizarre but so bizarre I couldn't NOT buy it.
    It attaches to your camcorder. Holy crap.

    -Michelle