virus: flamewar notice for metahuman and simul...

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 13:35:07 MST

    ....hey metahuman; we're currently in a difficult process of slowing down
    or stopping our flamewar contributions since with the written word, these
    things tend to get out of hand quite quickly. im not sure if simul pulled
    his guns first, but please do your best to be conservative with your
    emotions. we've all done it for sure, but we started realizing that it
    paints a poor vision of the CoV for newcomers or observers. thanks.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".