Re:virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 13:27:08 MST

    ...miss zloduska, i disagree. points: said kid DOES have other
    family...father, and brother of like age, said kid HAS been invited several
    times for a visit only to decline each and every time in favor of vid games
    or friends or tv. therefore, it has been established that on an
    'importance' scale...seeing auntie for an afternoon wasnt exactly crucial.
    and in this scenario, our big trip was. therefore, i decided to favor our
    plans. a childs need and a childs whim are different things and i saw this
    as a definite 'whim'. i break it down as such...

    in order of importance:

    1. adults critical need(paying mortgage, staying alive, etc.)
    2. childs need (it is assumed that kids dont have critical needs other than
    health)
    3. adults needs
    4. childs whimsy
    5. adults whimsy