Re: virus: new poll ideas?

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 06:02:34 MST

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, David McFadzean wrote:

    > Curious about your fellow travellers? What would you like to know?
    > Propose new ideas for voting polls here. Current polls>>
    > http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=32;action=voteIndex

    I think I've dropped off the wagon somewhere,
    but is there any actual agenda to this group?

    I think achieving immortality to "believers" is about as likely
    and desirable to a religion as achieving immortality to individual
    body cells is to a person. - Individuals are irrelevant. Only the
    totality matters.