Re: virus: DESIGNER DISEASES - AIDS as Biological & Psychological Warfare

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 17:56:27 MST

    ...i should think that if one combines simple pysiological needs, with
    available planetary resources, devided by our capacity to extract and
    distribute them, and cross that sum with the needs, abilities to satiate
    those needs and tendencies of all other life-forms (especially little virus
    and bacterial colonies) that we share the planet with and often depend upon
    for life; a number might be arrived at that could be described as the "human
    life years sustainable per century" measured by how many human years of life
    could be sustained in one hundred year period of earth time....one person
    alive for one year equals one life year obviously. this number could be
    devided amongst as many people as you wish...as will likely be the case.
    e.g. 30 billion people living for an average of 35 yrs each vs. 10 billion
    living for 75yrs each or whatever. of course the math might be normalized
    if instead of 100 yr. period, we switched to an 'optimal average human
    lifespan'...say 80yrs.

    ...anyways, i see this as coming to pass in the all too near future. doesnt
    sound fun. we live on the tail end of the 20th century 'age of bliss' which
    peaked in the mid seventies for sure:)

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".