Re: virus: Global discussion project

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 16:26:02 MST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Erik Aronesty" <erik@zoneedit.com>
    Subject: virus: Global discussion project

    > And ideas on how to improve/foster the meme??

    Perhaps you could add a more explict bait and threat. What do they gain
    from participating? Are they supposed to get a warm, fuzzy feeling from
    helping establish the GDP? Is there any reason to believe that there
    is a significant chance of it catching on if they fulfill their commitment?

    To me the cost is pretty obvious and the benefits are vague and unclear
    so I would be unlikely to participate.