Re: virus: Fair trade?

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 13:01:14 MST

    Free trade is a completely bogus concept. All businesses protect their trade and, to whatever extent possible, attempt to deny competitors.

    When businesses get very large, they become “governments” themselves.

    “Free trade” is complete crap. It consists of a corporate legal structure preventing people from negotiating trade and labor agreements.

    If I can't unionize and negotiate my labor contracts without being sent to prison... how is that “free”.