Re: virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 16:27:31 MST

    ...yeah i suppose i have an unfair and biased take on NYC. although the
    prices ARE quite ridiculous for what ya get...but markets are markets i
    suppose. i still say tokyo beats NY hands down in so many ways....but as
    far as western culture and centrification of such, i guess the two shall
    remain in seperate categories. as of late, i have been increasingly
    impressed with Seattle and its infrastructure as far as cities go. some
    city planners deserve some medals there....now if they could just control
    the rain into efficient tropical downpours of 30 min. or so.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".