Re: virus: New project

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 07:33:17 MST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Mermaid"
    Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 10:29 AM

    > I have a proposal for a new project. Something I'd like to call Project Mythologia.
    >
    > What are the mythological concepts that seem futuristic to you?

    There may be some disagreement on whether The Lord of the Rings is old enough to
    qualify for myth status. Tolkien lamented the fact that the English lacked the
    myths he loved to study from other cultures so his solution was to invent one.

    The evil wizard Saruman possessed a wireless long distance communications device
    known as the palantir. I wonder what its bandwidth capacity was and if it had a
    built in firewall.