Re: virus: What's your law?

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 03:05:51 MST

    [quote from: David on 2004-01-30 at 15:42:59]
    I was just reading in Csikszentmihalyi's Flow that happiness does have a genetic component. Some people suffer from a condition called anhedonia, the inability to gain pleasure from normally pleasurable experiences. It has been linked to schizophrenia and other mental disorders with a genetic component.

    [Mermaid] I got the book and started reading it last night. I like it so far. Maybe we can discuss it later?

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=29849>