RE: virus: Drowned Indian city could be world's oldest

From: Eva-Lise Carlstrom (evalise@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 23:06:16 MST

    I love _Guns, Germs, and Steel_, but found that there
    was no strong reason to read the last two-thirds of it
    (after I'd done so). It's pretty much covered in the
    first third; the rest is essentially footnotes.

    --Eva

    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=29834>
    <http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>