RE: virus: terrorising air passengers..

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 16:21:40 MST

    ...if i'm allowed to smoke on the plane, i'll let them preach to me. i
    impose on them, they impose on me. perhaps they should consider a
    conversation and a non-conversation section if what we're speaking of is
    another humans "right" to engage you without your permission. it starts
    sounding pretty silly doesnt it?

    ...if an airline did such things on a regular basis, i would fully expect
    people to actively seek a less annoying company to fly with. the market
    would either support it or not.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".