RE: virus: Re:terrorising air passengers..

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 07:15:18 MST

    [quote from: Blunderov on 2004-02-17 at 01:06:41] * "From that staggering account
    of the sermon on the mount
    which I don't pretend to understand at all"

    Leonard Cohen - "Democracy" from the CD "The Future", ** Columbia 1992

    [Mermaid]I like the lyrics..biting..

    (begin lyrics)It's coming through a hole in the air,
    from those nights in Tiananmen Square.
    It's coming from the feel
    that this ain't exactly real,
    or it's real, but it ain't exactly there.
    From the wars against disorder,
    from the sirens night and day,
    from the fires of the homeless,
    from the ashes of the gay:
    Democracy is coming to the U.S.A.
    It's coming through a crack in the wall;
    on a visionary flood of alcohol;
    from the staggering account
    of the Sermon on the Mount
    which I don't pretend to understand at all.
    It's coming from the silence
    on the dock of the bay,
    from the brave, the bold, the battered
    heart of Chevrolet:
    Democracy is coming to the U.S.A. (pause lyrics)

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=29913>