RE: virus: Virus Vacation?

From: Jake Sapiens (every1hz@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 20:06:11 MST

    Hey there, Elven. The last I checked, we had decided to meet in June in
    Las Vegas. I don't think we have picked an exact day. I have more or less
    committed myself to making it there somehow, however I can. My funds are
    gonna be tighter than usual so I was hoping to find out sooner rather than
    later the actual date, that way I can figure out the pauper's rate to get
    there.

    Anyone? Anyone? Bueler?

    -Jake

    coming, that type of thing? My girlfriend and I have made plans with our
    familys to move out to Vegas next year, and we decided to take a small
    vacation there this year, and I'd really like to go when you all are.

    > Thx for the information!
    >
    > E§
    >
    > ----
    > This message was posted by ElvenSage to the Virus 2004 board on Church of
    Virus BBS.

    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=299
    53>
    > ---
    > To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to
    <http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>

    --- Jake Sapiens
    --- every1hz@earthlink.net