RE: virus: Corollary to my prior definition of Trust and Faith

From: Calvin Ashmore (coa@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 16:17:26 MST

    I'd like to add that it is supremely ironic that the study of reason and
    science that were developed in the Renaissance, to better understand "God's
    natural order" have thus come to undermine the very concept of God in the
    first place.

    Typically those who are rather religious and don't think about their beliefs
    too much will place anything related to God in a category to which reason
    doesn't apply.

    Poor Descartes :]

    -Calvin