Re: virus: Corollary to my prior definition of Trust and Faith

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 08:48:30 MST

    Perhaps God is a simple way of explaining why covalent bonds are stronger that ionic ones and why cooperation is, quite often, an economically correct decision.

    Virtues are deeply embedded in this universe. And although it is far easier to destroy than it is to create complexity, extropy seems to be winning out over entropy.

    God, if it means anything for me, is a meta-concept for all these sorts of magnificences that seem to be present.

    Science is, thus, the pursuit of understanding God.