Re: virus: Nader.

From: Eva-Lise Carlstrom (evalise@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 14:32:28 MST

    1. Nader has decided to run for President.
    2. The race between Bush and Kerry is close.
    3. Nader previously drew some votes from people who
    would otherwise have voted for Gore, and thus
    contributed to Bush's "win" (there were other factors,
    of course).
    4. On the evidence of his actions and utterances over
    the past four years, I consider Bush a dangerous
    lunatic destructive to this country (and others) in
    all ways the presidency allows him.
    5. I have seen no evidence leading me to consider
    Kerry similarly deranged.

    From the above, I find myself considering the
    possibility that Nader is stupid. I don't believe
    this, which leads me to the other possibility I see,
    which is that Nader cares more about getting attention
    than he does about liberal and environmental causes.
    This makes me feel sad and angry.

    --Eva