Re: virus: Nader.

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 19:12:59 MST

    Great suggestion to improve jobs: “ corporate tax breaks”. Right, make the rich richer and everything'll be OK.

    Nader dissed Ibogaine recently, so he's on my short list too. I read this great SCIAM article on and Ibogaine derivatives used as an addiction-cure.

    Still, it seems like most of the boyz in DC spend all their time sniffing for cash in exchange for tax breaks.

    What did Kerry do for this country while in office? Precious little. He was close-mouthed and politically motivated.