virus: Re:Tower of Brahma

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 19:24:16 MST

    right...but there ought to be a method to it...we learn pages and pages of formulas in high school...but how do you know where to use what?...

    surely, you too were told that mathematics is practical..that it is useful in everyday life...its not just addition and subtraction! its a way of thinking...problem solving? i wish i can say that i remember everything i learnt at school...NOT....its very depressing..its almost as if all that learning isnt useful to me at all...

    i got that...2^64-1...but how do you GET to that? (other than extrapolation)

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=29971>