RE: virus: Re:London visitation

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 03:18:29 MST

    ....nate, if youre thinking about visiting zloduska...definitely do. my
    poor dear girl even paid my fine when i skipped the parisian metro without
    paying. i promised her some ice cream, but i've never paid up on my
    promise so far =-(

    ...i hope you wont leave her with a bill as i did, but she's definitely fun
    company=)

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".