RE: RE virus: More bush democracy

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 04:22:46 MST

    1. They were kingdoms and have a similar path to democracy that the UK had.

    2. Greater flows of information are helping uncover corruption, wrongdoing
    and errors all over the world. The Internet is the chief medium for the
    discussion and identification of technical communication problems and
    technologies. How often do Microsoft flaws make the mainstream news? Or
    Linux kernel faults or Cisco router vulnerabilities?

    3. Sweden and Norway are wealthier than the US. Plus, money is not the sole
    determinant of good democracy. Culture plays a massive part, as does the
    existence of strong institutions and good education. Furthermore size is
    crucial.

    4. Homogenous means "all of the same or similar kind or nature". I use it in
    the socio-cultural sense. There is (or was) a powerful social consensus in
    these countries. Since there has been massive immigration into both these
    countries over the last 10 years and the homogeneity has broken down
    somewhat there has been (in both Sweden and Switzerland) a huge upsurge of
    support for right wing anti-immigration parties.

    Diversify, US style, and surprise surprise you get US style problems and
    pressures.

    5. Please support this apparently absurd assertion.

    Regards

    Limbic