RE: RE virus: More bush democracy

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 06:57:37 MST

    ...do you mean the american companies owned by jewish interests? 'jews'
    make up 2% of the american population...atheists/agnostics = 10%. have you
    ever heard of someone standing up for atheistic notions? even when they are
    openly declared as "not americans" by g. bush sr.? Chairman Mao's doctrine
    resulted in approx. 55 million chinese dead...pol pot, 2.3
    million....obesity; much more. but what do we always hear about? bad guys
    = nazis, drunkdrivers, and cigarettes. so before you go proclaiming
    wrongdoing...see through the haze of media focus/manipulation. you might
    see that some of your dearest friends have NOT hands, clean of blood. jews
    may be experts at whining, but please tell me the death toll of european
    gypsies over the past 65 yrs and i might pay more homage to your issue.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".