RE: virus: War Gods

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 12:10:55 MST

    Keith Henson
    Sent: 07 March 2004 07:19 PM
    <snip>
    I need suggestions for what to call the psychological mechanism(s) that
    induce humans (and chimps) into making organized war on other groups
    either
    as a result of being attacked or due to xenophobic memes amplified by
    privation/looming privation conditions. Shorter terms based on Greek or

    Latin roots for war or war gods would probably be better.
    </snip>
    [Blunderov]
    "Notism", "Notic"? (Has both no and not, also not-I).
    (Use it, don't use it.)
    Best regards