RE: virus: Oddly, no traffic from the CoV?

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 11:11:25 MST

    Jonathan Davis
    Sent: 11 March 2004 05:52 PM

    ...http://www.christianityfreebies.com/

    :-)

    [Blunderov] Comparatively speaking, silence can be so golden.

    As an antidote try: Which Enemy of the Christian Faith Are You?
    http://robertandtim.topcities.com/quiz/christ/christquiz.html

    I'm happy to report that my quiz result assessed me as being the worst
    enemy of Christianity possible.

    But it did also assess me as being 'apathetic'. Sheesh - just answer one
    question about the supernatural with 'whatever'...
    Best regards