virus: Absolutely stunning!

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 20:50:26 MST

        If you really want to see something, and you have a high-bandwith
    connection, go to this url and save the jpeg (the 60 MB one, not the
    tiff) to your hard drive (I would avoid trying to view it in your
    browser). Then use your favorite jpeg viewer (I like ACDSee) , and
    wander (and I do mean wander) around it at 100% (or higher) resolution.

    Take note of the seemingly infinite number of galactic shapes in the
    early universe. Plus a bunch of other wierd crap.

    Also note, even at 13 billion years distance, there are STILL
    a few red-shifted objects (farther away) in the field.

    Also, don't try this without a minimum of 256 to 512 MB of ram. Your
    jpeg viewer will take a dump on your foot!

    Absolutely stunning!

    Walter

    http://observe.arc.nasa.gov/stsci/hubbledev/newscenter/newsdesk/archive/releases/2004/07/image/a+warn.html

    --